Free nappies

Dotty_woman

Reaction score
I noticed when I went to Sainsbury's last night that you get free own brand nappies when you spend £50 in store at the moment if anyone is interested. xxx

My mother in law has got me 4 packs already! Freaked me out abit this is my first pregnancy and I'm only 8 weeks!

my mother In law wanted to start buying loads of stuff for us last time around- we told her firmly no until scan- thank god as it was a mmc- so this time around she's happy to wait till my scan! then I know she will pretty much buy everything haha :D

She's currently getting us saucepans etc through tesco- I'm happy with new pans lol

Ohhh thanks Dotty, that is good to know. Does it say when the offer ends? x

Oo sorry, I don't know. Just saw it on one of those dangling boards they have hanging from the ceiling in supermarkets.

I'm pretty sure it's just on this week, but could be wrong with baby brain and all...

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

My supermarket , the promotion fella said it should be on for 3-4 weeks. I have got one pack but they only did from size 3, so there huge, but saving money and trying to buy just what we need, so will have to leave them, I hate to miss a freebie!

I was there yesterday and all the boards had gone so thinking it might have ended now, I'm afraid. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back