Free Bounty packs?

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Just realised, I haven't had anything from Bounty during my pregnancy. I've received freebies from Cow & Gate, Aptamil, Avent and Boots, but nothing to do with Bounty! Is there something you're meant to do to get them? Just been on the website and it says it recognises my email address so I've obviously signed upto it ages ago.

To those who got them, how did you get them and what do they give you?

Last edited:
they send you a magazine with the coupon to get the first pack hun. To which I have lost it. I don't think I'm going to bother really there never much in them only a free nappy and tiny tubes of cream x

They clearly forgot to put me on their mailing list then!

Oh well, nevermind! I do love a freebie though :lol:

I picked my pack up from maternity when I had scans etc.xx

I had to ask for mine when I went for my scan, I believe my next ones will be when I am on the ward!!

Ask the next time your there :) xx

my mw gave me my first pack with my notes then in that there was a voucher to get the next one from boots or sainsburys. The next one seems to be when you are on the labour ward. x

I got my first from the mw, and second from sainsburys. X

i got first from mw, 2nd from sainsburys and the 3rd will be given at hosp when i go into labour and have LO

Hmmm.. just wondering if it's worth mentioning to MW then at next appointment (which isn't until 1st feb). Might be a bit pointless now I guess.

Thanks ladies :)

I'd ask your MW hun. I think there are 4 or 5 packs, the first your MW should give you at booking in, this has a voucher in to collect from Boots or Sainsburys. I can't remember how you get the following packs, I think they have vouchers in, I got given 2 in hospital after having Jacob.
There are the first one which is just info, then a mum to be pack, then a newborn essentials and overnight essentials which I think are the hospital ones, and the last one is a family pack (picked up from boots).

Definitely worth getting though, had also rats in mine :)x

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Definately ask your mw hun as there are vouchers and freebies, you get a voucher for to pick up a pack from boots/sainsburys. Then you get one when you have baby and then another before you go home from hospital. xx

Definitely worth getting though, had also rats in mine :)x

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Oohhh... Rats?!? Hehehe! Might not bother getting mine then! :) x

Yea definitely ask! I love the free stuff! Loads of vouchers too. I think you get 5 over all. i remember getting one at booking in App. Then got 1 from argos when i was about 10wks, 1 from argos when i was about 27 weeks then you get 2 more i think on the hospital ward. I will check on the pack when i get home. But i'm sure you get 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back