Freaked myself out

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Oh my gosh...I was just reading a book by Clive James and he spoke about his teenage crushes and past loves and how he never forgot them. I started thinking about my past relationships - one in particular that I had trouble sorting myself out afterwards....and a thought popped into my mind...when OH dies (horrible thought) will I go and try to get this guy back and be as happy as we were when we were together...even though it wasn't the healthiest relationship.

As you can imagine that freaked me out big time and I started imagining all sorts, I love my OH, I would never leave him but does this mean that I still have feelings for the other guy? Scared myself silly, i have.

Sue

i sometimes think wat would have happened if i'd stayed with my exboyf - we didn't split on very good terms but 3yrs of your life is hard to forget -i have a loving hubby now. but i still care for my ex.
But i could have been a widow at the age of 27 as he died 2 yrs ago from leukaemia he was 39 - i wonder if he is watching me. i still think of him.

i have these thoughts sometimes!!! really weird and freaky.... :shock:

I wouldnt worry, its just an active imagination. I doesnt mean you dont love your oh 100%.

Oh but If it was the other way round I would cut his bollocks off :lol:

i think this is a pregnancy symtom... dreaming of ex's

every night one of my two ex's are in my dreams, it really annoys me!!! I love my OH wish i could stop dreaming of the other blokes!!! xxxx

I have one ex, who really plays on my mind but he is a sh*t, my DF is the best guy in the world. Always seems the bad ones that stick in your mind...I dont think id go back to him cos I love my DF but you cant stop the feelings sometimes!

I know exactly what you mean Tiny Sue, as I have been thinking of my ex and wondering if we would have had a better life together if I hadnt dumped him for my OH! :? I even tryed looking for him on friends reunited when things were not happening with my OH, How bad is that :!: I do love my OH but worry about our future together as he isnt working so I think that is why I was doubting my relationship but I look at him and know in my heart that I love him. The mind can play tricks on us sometimes so I wouldnt worry about it! :think:

ok Tiny Sue I wouldn't worry it was only a thought not a action unlike mine.

Here it goes me and my OH are brilliant only been together since November fell pregnant a couple of months later so it did put stress on our relationship allot at the start and also cause he has a 8 year old daughter who he still sees and his ex is a c*w she tries her best to split us up and somehow always seems to get into our arguments grrrrr. :evil: anyways when we argue we argue good and it gets totally out of hand we are both really harsh and stubborn so they get blown way out of proportion. Anyways, again, we were fine ish at the time but I received an email of my ex 4 weeks ago. :? I knew I was pregnant but I didn't tell my ex and he said he missed me loved me etc all the usual stuff and I don't k own I couldn't seem to tell him I was happy with my OH and have a child on the way I don't know why I couldn't I think it was cause he was my first real love , we swapped numbers :shock: and have only texted 5 times to each other, I met him at 16 and was going out with him from then until I 19 and we had a house lovely jobs lovely life I had a miscarriage when I was 18 and it sort of blew things up I couldn't cope but we decided to try again with no luck. we broke up on bad terms he moved out and then I found out he had kissed a lass from his work on a night out when he was drunk and he came home to me that night and said sorry I love you with all my heart and I never want to be without you, your my world I love you" I will never forget , but I didn't know what he was sorry for he was too drunk. so 5 months later I found my OH and we are happy..................... I suppose the point im trying to make is don't look back you have broke up for a reason, if you have someone you love focus on them your ex is your ex and nothing more you have a lovely partner now don't mess it up like I nearly did.
:wall:
xxxxxxx

Thanks honey, I'm totally with you on that one. Thanks a million, it's so much easier to see things clearly when you talk to someone else about them.

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back