Fourth pregnancy

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Noodle, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Noodle

Noodle New Member

I have an 8, 3 and 2 year old and have just found out that I am pregnant again. :(

I am devastated. My youngest 2 are just less than a year apart and have been extremely hard work and still are, although they are getting better. I can't bare the thought of an abortion, it will be so upsetting and I will probably always wonder what would have been, but then I can't bare the thought of going through having a baby again, all the hard work that comes with it and having to look after another 3 kids as well as being a wife. My husband would be very supportive what ever my decision.

HELP

2. niab

niab Member

noodle
    you really need to talk to your hubby
    he sounds like he will be supportive
    no one else can make this decision for you and i cant imagine how you are feeling
    i suppose i'm not being much help but i just wanted you to know someone out here is thinking of you
    take care
    nia

3. mumaofthree

mumaofthree New Member

This is also my fourth baby. Kids are aged 10, 7 and 2. Im four months.

4. Kerstin

Kerstin Member

Hey Noodle,
    this is just my third pregnancy (but my first two are very close together too.... one is nearly 3 and the other is 18 months) I'm kind of scared too of having 3 children so close together, as they are a lot of work already at the moment! Everyone tells me I'll have my hands full and my work cut out for me etc etc. but it will be worth it in a few years time when they are all older and of similar age and play together! My only advice is don't have an abortion..... I know it'll be lots of work, but I'm sure they will be worth it! And having a husband who will be supportive is great! I know it's scary, but you're not alone! :) Take Care,
    Kerstin

5. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

hi
    im 22 and this is my third baby due begining of january, my other 2 children are very close together one is 19 months and the other is 7 months, when this one is due i will have a 25 month old, 13 month old and also a newborn, im very scared but i know i will be okay as i have a very supportive family. :D

sarahxxxxx :p

[​IMG]

[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;10023;116/st/20060102/dt/-18/k/c196/preg.png[/image]
    [/link]

6. Lyn_no3

Lyn_no3 Well-Known Member

Hi :)
    This is my 3rd and my 2 boys are very close in age (11 months apart!) 5 and 4, i really feel for you Noodle because it has been really hard work having them so close, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, in the last year the boys have suddenly just eased right up on hard work its been amazing and i feel really ready for another baby now.. although im nervous about entering back into the full on stages again.

I hope you get everything worked out

7. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

My partner's 2 sons (aged 10 & 18) live with us and we told them at 5/6 weeks. The little one hasn't mentioned it since (now 14 weeks) and the 18 year old only brought it up today and wished me luck and felt my tummy. I just feel like they don't approve cos I'm not their mum and worry they wont accept their half sibling...