Fourth pregnancy

Noodle

Reaction score
I have an 8, 3 and 2 year old and have just found out that I am pregnant again. :(

I am devastated. My youngest 2 are just less than a year apart and have been extremely hard work and still are, although they are getting better. I can't bare the thought of an abortion, it will be so upsetting and I will probably always wonder what would have been, but then I can't bare the thought of going through having a baby again, all the hard work that comes with it and having to look after another 3 kids as well as being a wife. My husband would be very supportive what ever my decision.

HELP

noodle
you really need to talk to your hubby
he sounds like he will be supportive
no one else can make this decision for you and i cant imagine how you are feeling
i suppose i'm not being much help but i just wanted you to know someone out here is thinking of you
take care
nia

This is also my fourth baby. Kids are aged 10, 7 and 2. Im four months.

Hey Noodle,
this is just my third pregnancy (but my first two are very close together too.... one is nearly 3 and the other is 18 months) I'm kind of scared too of having 3 children so close together, as they are a lot of work already at the moment! Everyone tells me I'll have my hands full and my work cut out for me etc etc. but it will be worth it in a few years time when they are all older and of similar age and play together! My only advice is don't have an abortion..... I know it'll be lots of work, but I'm sure they will be worth it! And having a husband who will be supportive is great! I know it's scary, but you're not alone! :) Take Care,
Kerstin

hi
im 22 and this is my third baby due begining of january, my other 2 children are very close together one is 19 months and the other is 7 months, when this one is due i will have a 25 month old, 13 month old and also a newborn, im very scared but i know i will be okay as i have a very supportive family. :D

sarahxxxxx :p

[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;10023;116/st/20060102/dt/-18/k/c196/preg.png[/image]
[/link]

Hi :)
This is my 3rd and my 2 boys are very close in age (11 months apart!) 5 and 4, i really feel for you Noodle because it has been really hard work having them so close, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, in the last year the boys have suddenly just eased right up on hard work its been amazing and i feel really ready for another baby now.. although im nervous about entering back into the full on stages again.

I hope you get everything worked out

My partner's 2 sons (aged 10 & 18) live with us and we told them at 5/6 weeks. The little one hasn't mentioned it since (now 14 weeks) and the 18 year old only brought it up today and wished me luck and felt my tummy. I just feel like they don't approve cos I'm not their mum and worry they wont accept their half sibling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back