Found out gender yesterday :)

Bluebells

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Leanne I'm married with two little girls Amy who is 2 and Freya who is 7 months old and I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant and found out yesterday we are having a little boy :)

I was wondering does anyone know any good websites for naming babies as my husband and I cannot agree with names.

Thanks

Congratulations on your little boy :)
I'd be very interested to know any good sites too, as my hubby and I are struggling with boys names too! Girls names we have coming out of our ears ;)

We looked at http://www.babynames.co.uk/. Has quite a few names and failing it being useful, the name generator is pretty good for a bit of a giggle. We were struggling for boys names to agree on, so hubby jokingly said whatever the generator said we had to go with. My child is not being called Bellerophon Stanley!

My oh used an app that generated names at random and he listed what he liked. I liked a couple on there on his list of about ten and then I looked up their meanings. When I read that Grayson/Greyson means son of the grey-haired man, well there was no question that we'd found his name. (Oh has been completely grey since his late twenties/very early thirties)
It wasnt til last week I found my original list and saw id already put Greyson down :)

Congratulations on your boy! Theres been a boom of girls recently, its good to see another blue!

Oh pippa that's a great name!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Awww I really like that name Pippa :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27