Forgotten how much I hate TWW!!

Palermo

Reaction score
We're trying to conceive our second baby and I had forgotten how excruciating the two week wait is and this is only the first month! :wall2:
I'm 8dpo and for the last two days or so have felt a little dizzy with weird popping and pulling sensations in my abdomen and feeling crampy like period is coming. Anyone else around the same time?

I'm 8dpo and have all the symptoms under the sun. getting impatient! this is my 6th month ttc

We r ttc baby number 2 aswell and 2ww has been a nightmare. Good luck girls xx

The 2ww is so hard isn't it?

Your symptoms sound good though!

Xx

I just got a really faint line on a tesco test. don't want to get my hopes up yet tho I'll do another one tomorrow

That's fantastic nikkix86!!! I'm feeling really full so not sure if it's AF getting ready but not due for another week. I think I ovulated early on day 11 rather than the usual cycle day 14 but I just feel like it's not going to happen this month

Feeling a bit disheartened as I think I'm out this month, I know you're not out until AF arrives but with my first pregnancy I just knew. I can't complain as this is only month one and other people struggle for so long, and it just means we get to try a whole lot more!

How long did it take for you to conceive number 1? xx

your not out till AF arrives! fx for you. it took us 6 months

Just one month first time, we were exceptionally lucky so I know I should expect it to take up to a year to conceive. I just remember feeling so different and having (sorry tmi) lots of cm, feeling off, vivid dreams so I will definitely expect it to arrive soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back