Forgetting you're TTC

Tiny2012x

Reaction score
Hiya Lovely Ladies!

How are you all?

Does anyone ever kind of forget they are TTC? I almost feel like I've forgot/ gave up as its been so long. Fair enough I've been really busy lately with moving house and about to start a new job. I still temp as this is my first month without clomid but thanks to the good ol' PCOS it appears I wont be ovulating on my own, but all the TTC stuff is just a passing thought now and again. As much as I'm desperate for a baby I think I've accepted the fact I might never be a mummy :( I've got til October to wait for IUI, so another couple of months yet but I feel like the PCOS/ Endo has defeated me. I'm normally so positive aswell but it appears to have gone out the window lately lol.

Sorry for the glum post but feels good to get it out! I will try to get back posting regularly and it may make me feel a bit better, out of the swing of things at the mo. Much love and baby dust to all xxx

Hey Hun lovely to see you x

It's perfectly normal to feel like that for sure an its been a long journey for you that's its natural to have a burst bubble now and again but at least iui isn't too far away and fingers crossed your bfp is ready and waiting :)

I'm having one of those days where I just feel like a bit left behind and it's happening for everyone else and never me!

But we have to keep a little pma reserved somewhere ;-)

Much hugs and baby dust xxxx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back