For those who have had HUGE appetites

.Ruth.

Reaction score
does it slow down near to the end?

I've just been shopping and couldnt resist buying some doughnuts.... just sat here browsing facebook and the forum etc - I've just had FIVE of them..

and I could honestly eat another 5!!

I havent put on much weight for a couple of weeks and I am eating shit loads so not worried about weight etc... can worry about that afterwards!

But why am I never full? When the baby gets bigger I kind of thought my stomach would be all squashed up and i wouldnt have much of an appetite.

Sorry Ruth but with 3wks to go im still stuffing my face!!! Lol x

ahhh god dammit!

Custard doughnuts though - better than sex! .... not that sex is very evident in my life atm... cant blame the poor boy - sat on the sofa in my comfy clothes with sugar on my chin. FIT!!

5!?! Wowsers. I couldn't eat two :) they do say if you're hungry you should eat! I definitely eat more but then we are growing people! :) x

5!?! Wowsers. I couldn't eat two :) they do say if you're hungry you should eat! I definitely eat more but then we are growing people! :) x

I'm going to class it as lunch haha

I have days where I can just eat and eat and eat! Other days though I get full quite easy. Maybe it depends on the position of the baby and how much she is squashing my stomach? Not sure! I think you will probably keep your big appetite until the end though, at least some days!

Must admit... I could do with a doughnut riiiight now! Spesh custard ones MMMMM!!!! x

with my last preg i couldnt fit/stomach food much during most of it lol, i deffo noticed that i was full quicker after 30 weeks but my girly was huge so really did take up all my spare room in there

Mmm doughnuts :) I could really eat one (or 5!) now but would have to be jam, don't like the custard ones! I'm also eating like a pig at the moment but I've no idea if it slows down later on. The good (or maybe bad??) thing is the battery in my scales has died and I'm not planning on replacing it, that way I can go on munching in ignorant bliss until LO is here then worry about my weight afterwards! xxx

I'm yamming a 'serves 6' rocky road!! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

I'm the same could eat for England!!!!! Could easily polish off 5 doughnuts and have room for more problem is I go from being fine to being mega full in a split second so end up feeling sick... Think I may need to go and buy some doughnuts xxx

The good (or maybe bad??) thing is the battery in my scales has died and I'm not planning on replacing it, that way I can go on munching in ignorant bliss until LO is here then worry about my weight afterwards! xxx

haha good idea! I'm avoiding mine now :)

I'm yamming a 'serves 6' rocky road!! Lol xx

good for you! eat eat eat ! haha

sorry everyone for making you all crave doughnuts :dance: xx

oh ruth how funny i still didnt get to shops today but now you making me hungry
thing with me is i fancy food but at minute getring really bad heartburn and gaviscon wont budge it
yesterday i made homemade pie mash and liquor and strawberries and ice cream and went to bed feeling sick with heartburn
so i wanna eat but body wont let me get it down! grrrrrrrrrr
my friend got hungrier the more the weeks went on i remember having lunch with her at 38 weeks she demolished 2 fish cakes like ive never seen before xx

I actually lost my appetite towards the end of my pregnancy. But be warned.....if u are planning to breastfeed your appetite will be massive!!!! Especially when bubs is having a growth spurt amd eating more. I am honestly a bottomless pit just now lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My oh's had a job at cadburys today ...my cupboard is full !!!

I just ate a massive bar of galaxy because I'm in a bad mood. Means I won't be able to eat my tea now though - makes me feel realllllly unwell when I eat too much. So I tend to ignore the good stuff and eat the bad, tasty stuff first :-D

I was just saying yesterday, when I start my mat leave I'm going to go & get a pack of sainsburys doughnuts & eat the lot to myself.....& no one will ever know (except me & bubba!) lol hmmmmm x

Yummy! All i can say is ENJOY AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

I certainly would. I love custard doughnuts! But i usually eat about 2 lol. Although, Those little strawberry mini ring doughnuts that tesco sell are so yummy. I can eat almost the whole tub atm!

Must say - i wanna eat a lot but feel a bit guilty sometimes lol xx

Ive jammy doughnuts sitting in my cupboard...must be a pregnancy stable food lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back