For those that love choccie McDonald's milkshake :)

LD1978

Reaction score
I never realised pregnant ladies couldn't have them and had a couple in tri 1. Really fancied one now so bought a Mars milkshake in tesco and soft scoop ice cream - blended and was just like McDonalds (better in fact!)

Just thought I'd share :) x

Mmm sounds gorgeous really want one now x

Oooo definitely gonna try this! Thanks x

Sounds yummy!!

But just yo let u no, u can have msccy ds ones.

I have the whole pregnancy! X

Well, they say to be careful.

But they have to legally clean them everyday, otherwise thousands could become ill not jut pregnant ladies.
So macy ds are ok..
Its ice cream vans (mr whippy) u need to watch out for, doubtful every icecream man cleans their daily!
Mind u i had one from the van the other week haha!

But no mc flurrys an milkshakes should be ok :)

ENJOY!!! Xx

Well, they say to be careful.

But they have to legally clean them everyday, otherwise thousands could become ill not jut pregnant ladies.
So macy ds are ok..
Its ice cream vans (mr whippy) u need to watch out for, doubtful every icecream man cleans their daily!
Mind u i had one from the van the other week haha!

But no mc flurrys an milkshakes should be ok :)

ENJOY!!! Xx

Wss. McDonald's have strict cleaning regimes for all their equipment. Sick of people scaremongering about this issue. I agree for your average ice cream man but you can't wrap yourself in cotton wool!

The mars and ice cream was bloody yummy though :)

I think im guna have to do this mars milkhake business later sounds lush haha xx

Well I lived off mcds milkshakes with my little boy, it was the only things that calmed my heartburn. An I was fine so don't panic girlies!

I heard we shouldn't have mcflurry tho? Not sure if that was to do with the machines or the ingredients but I have had a couple :/ x

X

Oh and I've also had a few 99s off the ice cream man...... Oooops!! X

Having worked in several mcd stores as a manager albeit around 6 yrs back I can assure you that the machines are cleaned daily and to a high standerd they are taken apart then washed in hot water to rinse the parts then put into dishwasher (most of parts) so steam will kill germs the o rings and seals are replaced regularly and washed n cleaned like any other part when they take apart and put back together the churns are also cleaned daily and the mix is kept refrigerated at specific temperature including when at the back of the machines so if the only reason is the cleaning issues I personally wouldn't worry about it x re ice cream vans iv no idea if safe but not heard too much about illness from them so again I'm not gunna be too fussy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back