For the ladies who do natel hypnotherapy......

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Wht would you recomend is the best c.d to buy? im looking into it and there are so many.

thank you in advance

Where are you planning on having baby?

Thinking more about it, i would love to try at home. i dislike hospitals at the best of times x

Then the home birth one would be ideal x I used the home birth one and it helped me to stay at home calm and controlled, even when I was told no midwives were available to attend and I went to hospital the techniques I had learnt were easily transferable to that situation. I felt calm and in control all the way through even when I was rushed to high dependency to deliver. x

I i used the hospital version of that CD and it was brilliant :) you have to be dedicated to listening to it though but it really works

I i used the hospital version of that CD and it was brilliant :) you have to be dedicated to listening to it though but it really works

I used the same as princess, there wasn't anything specific on the cd that referred to hospitals so I'm sure either that one or the home birth one will do as its all about relaxing whatever the scenario. I was a sceptic in the beginning but it really did work, although you have to put the effort in to learn the techniques and use them when the time comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back