For ladies whose due dates are imminent...

Verity2011

Reaction score
It's a full moon on the 7th! Sil just text me to tell me that apparently loads of women go into labour on a full moon if it's very close to their due date (apparently something to do with gravity and waters...) Hope it's true! Will be interesting to see if we get labour watches!!!!! X

My friend went over due 13 days and was booked for an induction on a Friday. On the Tuesday it was a full moon and she went into labour and her son was here the Wednesday morning! Never know it could be true!

Last edited:
Ooh that would be interesting to see. Will keep eye out for labour watches x

I hope this is true! I really do not want to be late lol!

my 2nd baby was due on and arrived on full moon :) the mw even said that she could tell it was a full moon as labour ward was packed!!

i knw there is another one the day after im due so hopefully i wont be waiting around too long :dance: xx

good look to all u ladies who are ready and waiting to give birth :) x

I remember the last full moon I looked when the full moon would be next, I've been told that my LOwill arrive on the 8th so maybe :)
Hope we have lots of labour watches :) xxx

Ohhh exciting :) need to keep an eye for any labour watches we might all pop at once lol x

Ohhh exciting :) need to keep an eye for any labour watches we might all pop at once lol x

Wouldn't it be funny if there were lots of little PF babies all born on the 7th!!!! :)

7th is fine by me. Don't want 8th tho as its my brothers birthday!

I've told LO all the dates he cannot come this month, the only ones being left are my dads birthday and uncles birthday, which are after my DueDate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back