For anyone else that's up.. You're not alone!

Mum2betash

Reaction score
My baby has just had me up for over an hour for no apparent reason. I think she woke herself up with the rattle on her lullaby thing (ridiculous design) abd just didn't want to Go back to sleep. Gave a change and a feed but kept on, new there was nothing wrong so left her to it, kept checking on her and an hour layer finally went back to sleep lol. I'm not used to this at all.. Xx

Hope you managed to have a lay in! Yeah it is a culture shock if you are used to your baby sleeping through the night and then suddenly they wake up! You think "what's wrong" Chloe has done this only twice since she has been approx 3 months old and both times was because she didn't drink enough during the day so just wanted a bit more and she went straight back to sleep while drinking so was lucky! Hope it was just a one off Hun!! X

Aaron did this the other night 2am - wide awake - playtime? I think NOT!

He was told to go back to sleep several times, we kept the light off, and just kept going back in, giving dummy and shhhing

He WILL learn :lol:

No lay in she was up another 2 times. It's completely drained me. No idea why though. Fingers crossed not again tonight. Xx

No lay in she was up another 2 times. It's completely drained me. No idea why though. Fingers crossed not again tonight. Xx

Bless her....and poor you! How is she in herself now? FX it was a one off!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back