For anyone else that's up.. You're not alone!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Mum2betash, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Mum2betash

Mum2betash Well-Known Member

My baby has just had me up for over an hour for no apparent reason. I think she woke herself up with the rattle on her lullaby thing (ridiculous design) abd just didn't want to Go back to sleep. Gave a change and a feed but kept on, new there was nothing wrong so left her to it, kept checking on her and an hour layer finally went back to sleep lol. I'm not used to this at all.. Xx

2. PINK BUTTERFLY

PINK BUTTERFLY Well-Known Member

Hope you managed to have a lay in! Yeah it is a culture shock if you are used to your baby sleeping through the night and then suddenly they wake up! You think "what's wrong" Chloe has done this only twice since she has been approx 3 months old and both times was because she didn't drink enough during the day so just wanted a bit more and she went straight back to sleep while drinking so was lucky! Hope it was just a one off Hun!! X

3. tweetyfoo

tweetyfoo Well-Known Member

Aaron did this the other night 2am - wide awake - playtime? I think NOT!

He was told to go back to sleep several times, we kept the light off, and just kept going back in, giving dummy and shhhing

He WILL learn :lol:

4. Mum2betash

Mum2betash Well-Known Member

No lay in she was up another 2 times. It's completely drained me. No idea why though. Fingers crossed not again tonight. Xx

5. PINK BUTTERFLY

PINK BUTTERFLY Well-Known Member

Bless her....and poor you! How is she in herself now? FX it was a one off!! X