for all you movie buffs......please help

charlie_chalk

Reaction score
i was just wondering if any of you can help.

on our local radio station there is a comp to guess the mystery voice. it has now been going on for bout 5mths and nobody has got it. thing is both me and oh know the presenter of the show and he has told us we know who it is :shock: its now really bugging us as to who it is. yes we recognise the voice but cant put a name to it. the only clue is what the voice says and that its an actor who has stared in a remake of a cult tv show. :think:

http://www.compassfm.co.uk/pages/home.a ... ssfm.co.uk

here is the link. scroll down to mystery voice and click on 'click here' to have a listen. all help will be a great help, its really BUGGING ME!!!!!!!!!!
:wall:
thanks xxxxxx

Sounds like George Clooney to me...
Emilia xx

Y'know what, I was going to say Willie Nelson until I noticed that was this weeks guess!!! :roll:

I thought that because of the clue about being in a cult remake (Dukes of Hazzard), and the voice says something about being a vision in white (Boss Hogg), and it doesn't sound anything like Burt Reynolds!!!

our 1st guess was george clooney. :cry: but we now think it might be johnny knoxville outa dukes of hazard. gonna give it a go in the morning :pray:

I thought it was George Clooney too. Just spent the last 20mins trying to find something on the internet about it but had no luck so far :wall:

I have a very sad boring life don't I? Nothing better to do than surf :( BUT I will not let this defeat me - tis bugging me now! :lol:

:wall: ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is now driving us insane. :doh: i know who it is just cant place it if you know what i mean lol

Is it Brad Pitt?

I listened to it a few times. It does sound like Johnny Knoxville aswell tho!

vincent ventresca (the invisible man)

haven't got a clue myself, I'm just typing for the two saddos looking through our entire DVD collection :roll:

Either Johnny Knoxville or jack Nicholson...but I don't think that jack Nicholson did any remakes.

Dennis Leary?

Sue

thanks for your help guys we are gonna go with johnny knoxville tomorrow morning. everyone we ask seem to say its him ill let you all know 2morrow :pray:

my OH claims that it is definately George Clooney...but I'm mot 100%. Not really seen Johnny Knoxville in anything else but jackass. If I had to choose I would say Mr Clooney but not 100%

thanks guys :D

well we rang our friend (the host of the show) and told him last nite we knew who it was

JOHNNY KNOXVILLE :clap:

he mention on the radio the other day that we had been bugging him to tell us who it was so he told us to give it another week b4 ringing in as cos we regulary go on the radio and people mite think he has told us. i should have known it was him as i love johnny knoxville, he gorge and sooooo funny. will keep you posted when we ring in and ill let you all know what we have won.

again thanks for all your help. :lol: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back