For all you ladies who are worried.............

timsmom

Reaction score
about putting too much weight on

Too much chocolate makes your feet small!!!!
I'm second from the left

chocolate.jpg

that girl in pink looks pregnant , she must get asked when she due alll the time ! she;s better shaped them me , i resemble the others with my 2 rolls :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

the one in pink must feel like a skinny mini next to the others...

u can almost see the glee in her face....

shame... bless her.... :lol:

I think the one in pink is pregnant too. Yesterday when I got the email, I sent it to the rest of the girls in the offie who were squealing and oooh and ahhin about how revolting they looked and I was too busy studying her to decide if she was pregnant or not to notice the other three.

Despite that I look remarkably like her (not) I will be as big as the one in green by the time baby arrives :oops: :rotfl: :?

DebbieM said:
OMG! Why why why! lol

Now Deb, I hope you're not being fatist??? But I have to agree....why would four enormous birds put bikinis on to have their photos taken. I am a large (no where near that big)lady, but the nearest I'd get to a swimming cossie, looking like that is a kaftan.

However if they are so comfortable with ther bodies that they don't mind , good luck to em. I do find it hard to understand but I'm a bit body dysmorphic anyway!!

Good on them for having the balls to bare all. I'm a size 14 and couldn't bear to be seen in public in a bikini! (I'm only 5ft so don't have room for the extra weight, I should really be a 10 or 12 at the most).
I do think if I stuck that picture on my fridge though, I'd think twice about diving in there every 10 minutes like I have been

timsmom said:
DebbieM said:
OMG! Why why why! lol

Now Deb, I hope you're not being fatist??? But I have to agree....why would four enormous birds put bikinis on to have their photos taken. I am a large (no where near that big)lady, but the nearest I'd get to a swimming cossie, looking like that is a kaftan.

God no! I'm hardly a slim little size 10 myself LOL! I was just giving the very reaction that those pics circulated in emails are meant to get... for effect :rotfl:

Just like this one...

Fat%20Bikini.jpg

where do they get their bikinis in that size

(i need to know myself, im that hoooooge at the moment :rotfl: )

i wear a bikini and im a size 18 - 20 :oops: i sometimes look better in a bikini then in a costum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back