For all working mum's to be

Layla

Reaction score
I bow down to you..........

Seroiusly, i admire you lot so much, I started a childminding course last night, its 2 nights a week for 3 hours each night, its nothing really but when i got home i was shattered! i still am today and i have lots of homework to do before tonight session.

I worked right up till i dropped on my other 2 children, but this time round im taking time out to enjoy my pregnancy, doing the course last night made me see how lazy i have become lol.

I really dont know how you full time, and even part time mum's to be do it, so i just wanted to say well done to you all, you have my up most recpect.

xx

i worked full time till i was 34 wks pregnant and that was bad enough

I'll be working full time until 2 weeks before my EDD. Don't really have any option if I want to spend time with my baby once she's here! It's okay now, but the first 4/5 months were hell as I was exhausted the whole time and yet could not sleep at night! I'm not exactly looking forward to the next three months!

I'm hoping to go back part time when she's about 6 months old, but haven't told my boss yet, so I don't know how that will work out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back