For all of my moaning...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by SpinSugar, Jul 19, 2013.

1. SpinSugar

SpinSugar Well-Known Member

I am so glad I'm not suffering in the first tri in this heat!

The thought of suffering with unrelenting nausea, headaches, exhaustion in 30 odd degree heat, while trying to pretend everything's fine at work...my swollen ankles, breathlessness, waddling, pain and dizziness are nothing!

I have a few friends who are early Pg and I feel much more for them...at least we can have a good moan to anyone and get (not always welcome!) Sympathy from strangers!

Xx

2. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

actually i was in tri 1/2 in summer in my first preg and it wasnt too bad, wasnt too hot and could still move around easily etc so i felt fine lol, being sick all the time wasnt that bad really. tho tbh im not suffering too badly now id still rather be in tri 1 like last time than be this big in this heat haha

3. BeeSmall

BeeSmall Well-Known Member

I was thinking this earlier today. I felt so grim when I was being sick and feeling nauseous all day, it must be 100 times worse in the heat!

4. giz

giz Well-Known Member

No way would I want to be in tri 1. It's definitely the worst. Noone really knows you're pregnant, you suffer alone. Nausea is just hell. It was Dec/Jan/Feb and I remember nearly Passing out in class...cos the rooms were hot and stuffy with the heating. So think I would have suffered more with this heat.

Last baby was may/jun/Jul for tri 1, but we had a rubbish summer that year.

----------------
    baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
    next one due 12th Aug 2013

5. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

I agree! I think I'm perfectly timed because by the time I'm really heavily pregnant, the weather will be cool again. There's no way I'd have dealt with morning sickness in this heat because I used to go on walks to make me feel better. Right now, I haven't been out further than my garden for three weeks because I can't cope with the weather!

6. JoeyClare

JoeyClare Well-Known Member

I've definitely found tri 3 a lot worse than tri 1. I was mostly just a little tired in tri 1. Though I did have a lot of nausea which was worse at night. Having said that, I might be thinking differently if I was having it all now!!