For all baby eczema sufferers!

MissThing

Reaction score
Daniel had an awful eczema just 3 days ago! It was really really bad! He had all those dry patches of skin peeling of and his little face was red and sore all over! We went to the gp and he prescribed Dipro base cream, but I wasnt sure about using it.

Anyways, I opted for something non medical. I got Daniel Lavera Face cream. You can get it in some organic product store or online! And it is great! It is 100% natural and everything cleared up within 3 days!
There are 2 types, but you want one with organic evening primrose and shea butter!
Absolutely fabulous!
:D

Cool. Thanks for sharing! Isaac does get very dry patches and I get terrible cracked hands and I just use diprobase but now I'll try your cream. I'll tell my sister too, she suffers from cracked hands aswell.

I found that nipple cream is good for dry hands too but I'm not sure if you would want to put on babies, I never tried it on Isaac.

cheers!!!

Lou :)

I use johnsons camoille oil and find that very effective. Its nice too use something non medical.

I try that too though.

Hope it will help you, guys!

Forgot to tell, that it is Lavera Baby Face cream. Cos Lavera has stuff for adults too, but this one is from baby product range! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back