Foot spa

ChloeSmith

Reaction score
So my SIL gave me her foot spa and I've loved filling it with cold water and dunking my feet in in this hot weather. Anyway, today I thought I'd try the bubble function and plugged it in - used for about 20 mins, then I thought I'd google the make to see how to use the attachments etc, and it said do not use when pregnant :-/ any ideas why? Hope my 20 mins haven't done any harm.

Do you think I can keep using with cold water if I don't turn it on? Xx

Not sure why it would be harmful? They do warn you against massage, unless the therapist is trained, when pregnant so maybe that's the reason? 20 mins won't have done anything, I wouldn't worry!
Dunking your feet in cold water will be fine, might have to do that myself if this weather continues - I've never eaten so many icepops! xx

Ive never heard of a foot spa being harmful whilst pregnant :/ xxx

I was thinking of using mine tonight... maybe I wont now. :(

xxx

You guys make me feel better, thought it was just me! Went on the good old google and it seems to be linked to reflexology - seems certain points on your feet can trigger contractions!

Perhaps I'll just stick to the cold water dunks then get on the bubbles after 37 weeks in that case! Xxx

In this warm weather id love a cold foot dunk about now. Haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back