Foof pain??

Lau

Reaction score
Random and maybe TMI...

But whenever I go for a wee, I get this almighty shooting pain through my foof, it makes me shout out everytime and the OH has to shout up to see if im ok??

I'm thinking its my muscles maybe?? Anyone else getting this or am I just a weirdo?? Lol

Xxx

I get a sharp pain sometimes where my cervix is. Is that where it feels like it is coming from?

I don't get it when peeing in particular though, it is just a random sharp/shooting pain

Yea like just under my bump. It's only started happening since I've been having these period pain like braxton hicks... That's why I presumed it was muscles??
Hmmm strange! I don't get it any other time. Just when I wee xx

Hmm, pains in your cervix are quite normal in later pregnancy. You can also get pains in your pubic bone region if you are suffering with pelvic girdle pain. If you are unsure about it just mention it to your midwife when you can, I'm sure it is nothing to worry about though x

Yea I agree. Just a weird one!! Haha x

I've had some sharp pains, but not when weeing. They seem to just happen when I'm sat down. They've coincided with me feeling more pressure as well, so guessing baby is moving down.

I had this last night but it was just before I went to the loo then just after. Like someone grabbed a knife and was sticking it inside my foof/urethra! Unpleasant.

Xx

I keep getting this too! I bought a birthing ball because of pelvic pain and everytime I get up off it I have it :(

and getting up off loo, out of bed etc.... I have midwife on Tues so gunna mention it but have been googling and seems normal!

Yea it's weird! Just gonn keep my eye on it I think. Only had it once today so just see how it goes! Xx

I've been having this for the last few weeks. Apparently its a good sign and means that baby's head is pushing down on your cervix! The technical term is "lightning crotch". Haha xx

Lmao that's amazing I love that phrase! Hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back