Food

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
Anyone else going off food at an alarming rate? The only thing I get excited about is cheese and tomato (or onion for a change) sandwiches at lunch time!
I could happily graze on crap all day a as I'm always hungry but I'm trying not to graze, I just can't muster any enthusiasm for an evening meal. And I think I'm going off meat :-( pork chop just not doing it for me tonight. :oooo:

Oh m god yes! I dread meal time I can't eat anything without feeling awful :( let's hope it passes! I can't look at meat let alone eat it haha xxx

I lived on mash potato and crumpets for 4 months lol
I still don't have much of an appetite, I seem to eat less now than before I was pregnant. But at least there are some things I fancy now!

I have lost 8lbs so far because I just don't want anything to eat. If I can manage toast for breakfast I will try, lunch is non existent or a cuppa soup, and dinner I can't eat much of at all. I hate being off food! I am starving but just don't fancy anything whatsoever - its weird and annoying isnt it xx

I have been really funny about meat like chicken and turkey but then I was a bit funny with it anyway lol I think the pregnancy has made me go off it more though, I can't seem to tolerate it like I used to except if it's in a burger lol have craved red meat a bit and cheese. Love onion but now gives me heartburn! Before I was pregnant I had a super strict diet and training program that I stuck to rigidly for over 3 years, but now i just try to eat as healthy as possible, but I can't say my diet has stayed as good as it could be :-/

I could live off cheese sandwiches, crisps and the odd chocolate bar I think! Managing porridge most mornings or toast, it's just dinner that's repulsing me! I used to have a big portion of veg 3 times a week but even that makes me feel queasy.
Saying that I smelt chip shop chips on the way home and thought I was in heaven!! x

I loved any food before being pregnant and I'm so fussy now. Meat isn't great at mo or things that smell lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back