Food

Bbybump16

Reaction score
To make a chilli or to order a curry !! Hmm I want curry I hope oh agrees unlike me he worrys about eating junk

What's everyone having ?

P.s it would be a mild chilli or a korma .. Not ready for a baby yet lol

We're getting a chinkies..
Just cba to cook this weekend lol xx

REALLY would love a Chinese tonight... just cba cooking!

I fell asleep at about 3pm and woke up at 6.30pm and now I'm starrrrrrving. I'm going to drop some hints now to boyfriend..... ooohhhhh Chhrrriiiiisssss

Haha well my OH has been cutting his Nanas grass. Then he came home 3ish, and went to get his bike from his mates. Next thing you know I woke up at it was almost 6 haha!

But in fairness my OH doesn't take much persuading.. He's a beast lol. Eats crap, constantly.. Like seriously needs refed every 20/30mins.. Yet he's 6'2 and is a 32" waist :shock: Lucky twat! (The waist, not the height lol. I like my 5'5 lol) x

haha I blame this hot weather! We must've been knackered eh...

And yes he does sound like a twat haha... My boyfriend keeps saying hes getting sympathy hunger pangs and has a little pot belly he likes to sit and rub. Maybe we will leave the chinese after all..... haha! xx

He said no to a curry :( I said I'd pay .. He said I could have one but he doesn't want one so I've got to cook for one I might aswell have the chilli .. Then he said he dont want chilli he doesn't really like it knowing this I've said well its curry , chilli or nothing .. We will see haha

We had a mcds for a late lunch today on the agreement we'd have mackerel and baked potato and salad for dinner. Now neither of us fancy dinner :oooo: so will probably have a hot chocolate and some crumpets before bed!

My lovely husband has just taken me out for a Chinese meal.We were joking it could be the last supper lol!

I'm now fully stuffed sat on the couch eating a big bowl of choc ice cream ... To clean my palette of course lol

Xx

I ended up cooking burgers left from bbq yesterday... but sent boyfriend to the chippy for chips and curry to go with them... yummmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back