Food that is good to hold?

aliciabubba

Reaction score
What sought of food is good to cut up for Ralph for him to grasp and suck on? I know cucumber and carrot are good anything else? Just getting some ideas. X

We've done butternut squash, sweet potatoe and normal potato wedges or fingers roasted

Pretty much anything you can cut into sorta offer shaped/sized pieces!!

Parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower florets.

I roast things where possible as boiled parsnips etc are very slippy.

Do you just bake them With a little olive oil, or just leave them? X

My lo loves rice cakes, i put cheese on them. We also done carrots, broccoli, melon, banana. he also likes the organix snacks.

I need to give LO way more finger food. Toast squares are good.

Sent via Tapatalk

Toast, bread and cheese spread (may be messy), baby crisps, rusks, fruit pieces, veg pieces, also you can freeze milk for an ice pop or fruit juice (better in warm weather). . . anything i eat that she can eat i rip a bit off for her lol xx

Last edited:
Do you just bake them With a little olive oil, or just leave them? X

I put a bit of olive oil on them. I freeze them in zip lock bags and microwave them when needed.

Though be careful not to char them too much cos they go a bit hard and are difficult to eat

You could always get a Nuby Nibbler if you want to be able to try all different foods. That is how we started E, it helped her grasp and we didn't have to worry about if she broke any off or if it was slippery or hard to grasp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back