Food Shopping

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Im just thinking about how different thingas are going to be when I go back to work next month (full time :cry: ). Just wondered how often people do their food shopping (something I hate :x ).

We usually do a monthly tesco online shop but I end up going to iceland during the weeks to top up the freezer, and butcher/fruit shop to get fresh stuff. So I picked weekly.

I go to asda weekly, if i went any less than that we wouldn't get the fresh things as dates don't last very long.
Not going again now, we have everything in we need. Not brave enough to face the supermarket again.

I shop online weeky. Although I still have never ordered christmas food shopping online. We always go to the supermarket because otherwise you have to book your shopping so far in advance I wouldnt know what to order?

We are dragging our sorry ass's round tesco's tonight. I can't wait :roll:

I stock up on frozen things every 2 weeks and just pop to the shop to buy any fresh stuff. Done ym christmas shopping last night at 10:30pm - it was soooo quiet!! :lol:

I usually get deliveries twice a week, and top up with fresh stuff every couple of days as well.

I go every week on a Friday morning and then once or twice through the week for milk and fruit and veg.

go every other day really, workin in Sainsburys means I get things cheaper so its not even that expensive lol

we run out of milk soooooooooo fast in our plc, Jam and OH are milk monsters!!!

I put monthly, as I go to Iceland to be a huge shop for my freezers, but have to go and get milk and bread etc every few days.

i put weekly.. i do big shop once a week and then pick up bread and milk every few days

I buy as much as I can locally all week, meat, veg, bakers and any other things we need at the time and every couple of weeks buy tinned stuff, cleaning products etc at the supermarket.

me an boyf are hopeless- we cant bulk-buy! :wall:
we're there every other day for bits

I used to be rubbish with shopping and planning a weeks food but I'm getting better at it now. Not as much waste as there used to be because I know what we are having for dinner each night so I can use up the fresh stuff first then make my way into the freezer at the end of the week :wink:

online... we live on the second floor with no lift... and Mercadona (like Tescos) will deliver and take the shopping up stairs for us... :) We do that every few weeks, then we pick stuff up at times when we really need it... if we need it...

I shop online once a month to fill the freezer up with food, but then also go to the butcher/fish monger once a week and just up to the local shop for milk. Plus get most of my fruit veggies from a yummy store in town

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back