Food question...

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
Ok here goes;

Bought myself some cherries today. Been rushing around this morning and just put them in the fridge along with my mince I also bought for tonight's Lasagne. Mince is in a sealed normal mince packaging?! Lol!
My cherries were underneath the mince obviously this packaging has holes in it.
I'm freaking out now not wanting to eat the cherries incase mince juice has gone on to them.!
Is this possible though with the mince beig in packaging.

I swear I was never this OCD before I got pregnant! X

I don't think there will be a problem - just wash the cherries before you eat them.

xx

Thanks chicken!!! Really fed up of worrying about every little stupid thing haha!!! These babies best be worth the worry ;) x

Im sure it will be fine, are you sure its holes or just condensation? x

This sounds like me lol!!
Don't worry about it, just sprinkle the cherries under the tap before you eat them! I want some cherries now!!xxx

I think there is an extra pregnancy hormone that causes paranoia!! I am normally very level headed and, I like to think, quite well balanced but I swear as soon as I got that BFP I started going doolally over the most irrational things!!!

xx

Thanks girlies I'll give them a good wash!!! bbee we are very alike!!! We worry all the time about very similar things lol!!
There are holes in the cherry packaging hun yeah but like u girls say I doubt any juice has gone into them I'll just wash them.
I was like oh god Ill have to throw them away now but they were like £3.50 haha!!! X

Well I had my cherries :) just 'extra washed' them lol x

I dont think theres holes in meat package though so it wouldnt be meat juice dripping off as all thats inside :) x

Yeah I did think that too there's no holes at all.
Thanks so much for advice chicken x

lol im a worrier!! i worry about every possible thing and when i've got nothing to worry about its like i look for things to worry about!! :p xxx

I know the feeling babes
It's not nice and I'm fed up of it!!! Why can I not be one of these laid back mum to be's lol?
My life would be so much easier x

i know! i try and stay calm but i find it impossible :p all be worth it in the end though!! better to be too safe than sorry! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back