Food problems!

Cathrine

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm currently 16+3 and I have no appetite at all. I simply do not eat enough, because the very thought of eating any of what we have at the house makes me gag.
My lack of food and working at night makes me extra exhausted all the time. If I'd let myself I'd probably sleep around 15 hours a day because I'm just so exhausted.
I still have severe morning sickness and nausea that lasts all day.

What do to I'm going insane ?!

are you taking preg vitamins?

I've really had a loss Of appetite watched my family eat the Sunday dinner I cooked whilst picking on cheese. The only thing I can stomach most days are cheese l, very soft white bread and a lot of milk?!

I'd have smoothies but the thought makes me ill. Just stomach what you can even if it's not the healthy options any good is better than no food xx

Really? So funny. Because all I can stomach is some cheese and milk from time to time!!

I force down fruit and peanut butter in the mornings with my prenatals, so I don't run on empty, but still worried I'm not getting enough ... For dinner I usually have a pre made salad, fruit or trail mix - that's a little tough to get through a fast paced job on!

I'll try to eat whatever I can get down and hope it will pass.

I've been guzzling down the milk for months, averaging 2 pints a day!! Love it.
I also totally went off food about the same time as you, lived off cheese and tomato sandwiches. Couldn't stomach evening meals and was practically veggie. I used to cook a dinner for my Oh then pick at a ready meal. It passes though, believe me!

I was incredibly picky for weeks with my nausea but try not to stress - if it passes then you can focus on nutrition and in the meantime it sounds like you're doing everything you can to get some energy in you :) We have plenty of reserves to step in with making sure baby is getting something so don't worry yourself! Hope it eases for you soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back