Following on from flaxen travel cot thread.....

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend one, I would really like one with a bassinet on it as the sides are quite high to be bending so far down.

Do you buy the extra mattress and sheets or is this a bit of a waste? x x

Guess it kinda depends on how often you think you are gonna use it. My folks have one cos my bro's kids often spend the night, if their parents are both on late shift. They just put an extra duvet in the bottom of it for some more padding underneath.

xxx

I got a graco Electra contour coz it got good write ups. If you do like it shop around because I found massive price differences.

I ended up buying a thicker mattress because he's gonna be in it early on everyday. The mattress was about 25 so not horribley expensive. Obviously it does come with a mattress but it's a bit thin for everyday IMO.

I remember my mom and dad doing the duvet thing when my niece stopped there at the weekend.

Ooh ninja that's the one I've been looking at I've found it for £80 is that good? Where did you get yours from

Thanks for the replies ladies x x

Pretty sure 80 is the best price we found too. Amazon had it at that price inc free delivery but that was a few weeks back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back