Following on from flaxen travel cot thread.....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Sleepy sue, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Sleepy sue

Sleepy sue Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend one, I would really like one with a bassinet on it as the sides are quite high to be bending so far down.

Do you buy the extra mattress and sheets or is this a bit of a waste? x x

2. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

Guess it kinda depends on how often you think you are gonna use it. My folks have one cos my bro's kids often spend the night, if their parents are both on late shift. They just put an extra duvet in the bottom of it for some more padding underneath.

xxx

3. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

I got a graco Electra contour coz it got good write ups. If you do like it shop around because I found massive price differences.

I ended up buying a thicker mattress because he's gonna be in it early on everyday. The mattress was about 25 so not horribley expensive. Obviously it does come with a mattress but it's a bit thin for everyday IMO.

4. Sleepy sue

Sleepy sue Well-Known Member

I remember my mom and dad doing the duvet thing when my niece stopped there at the weekend.

Ooh ninja that's the one I've been looking at I've found it for £80 is that good? Where did you get yours from

Thanks for the replies ladies x x

5. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

Pretty sure 80 is the best price we found too. Amazon had it at that price inc free delivery but that was a few weeks back.