Folic acid

mrz85

Reaction score
Til how many weeks do we need to take it

I think it's only up to 12 weeks, might be wrong though xxx

I was wondering this. I think I might just carry on with it though. Can't hurt, right?

I am stil taking it ,but with my little girl took it for 12 weeks , but this time my gp has giving me loads:0

I took them up to 12 weeks.. made my nausea worse.. just on Vitamin D now for the rest of the pregnancy! :) x

Vit D my midwife was telling me about that and It s recommend , last year when I was expecting they never advised to take it ,changes all the time :p

Haha yeah it's mad how often they change bits! :)

I took a high dose until dating scan then switched to a pregnancy vitamin, which still had FA in it!!

xxxxxx

I can't have any pregnancy vits with iron in :( can you get them with out iron ?

I think most pregnancy vitamins have iron. Cause it's a combination vitamin unfortunately.
When I stop feeling sicky ima eat my vitamins through food :)

X

I think from food s the best mor natural x

You can buy the vitamins individually if you need them without iron! With frolic acid you take it to reduce the risk of neural tube defects and everything effected is developed by 12 was so after 12 weeks you shouldn't need to take it! The vitamin d is advised now due to a current increase in rickets hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back