folic acid

mrz85

Reaction score
hello .. r you only takeing up 2 12 weeks or the whole 9 months ? my midwife gave me folic acid with vit c and d and told me to take it the whole pregnacy

I'm taking the pregnacare ones and they say that they are suitable to take all the way thru but I'm not sure whether to keep going with them or not. I guess extra vits etc can't really hurt!
x

yes little extras I gues wont hurt .I always used 2 belive folic acid up 2 12 weeks

i think thats what they used to say cos the baby does all of its forming and prevents spina bifada (SP?)

So other than taking more folic - hows things going with you?? :)
x

i think thats what they used to say cos the baby does all of its forming and prevents spina bifada (SP?)

x
Not bad stil got my sicknes and another UTI.but not bad n u ..whens ur scan ?mines wednesday ..looks like we got same due date at the moment :dance:

I havent been taking my folic acid, as I havent been able to keep anything down :( will be taking again from today though

babyem, you can get folic acid from any kellogs cereal, green veg etc so dont worry xx

I've been taking sanatogen mother to be, but I'm going to carry on taking it throughout the pregnancy to make sure I get all the other vitamins, such as vitamin d etc

I took folic Acid from 6 weeks til my scan at 13 weeks, they made me feel ill x

I feel ill from them too, been taking them since I found out though. I'm taking an all in one vit that I intend to continue after 12 weeks. Will check with the MW thought when I finally get to meet her! x

x
Not bad stil got my sicknes and another UTI.but not bad n u ..whens ur scan ?mines wednesday ..looks like we got same due date at the moment :dance:

My scan is on wednesday too, at 4pm so I've gotta get thru the whole bloomin day :( Indeed we are bump buddies....i'm hoping that my dating is wrong and I'm further along :)
x

mine is at 1 25 pm yes hope I dont go bk !!!! good luck happy scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back