FMU question

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
If I go for a wee at say 5am before I get up, then when I go for a wee at say 7am, which would be classed as my FMU? Technically 5am is the first wee of the day but will the 7am have lost some of its concentration or potency for POAS purposes?

Not that I am expecting anything great of course but I have to give myself the best fighting chance when I test at the end of the month knowing which wee is best to use should that happen on the day

5am. Your 7am wee would be only holding for 2hrs.

Yeah I think 5am is the best bet because you've held it in longer.

Thanks! Although with all the problems I am having I am pretty certain its gonna be a BFN but at least I will know I did it at the optimum time

yeah Ive had a false negative before and its almost as crazy as a false positive. its always just comforting to know one way or the other

I believe I ovulated 2 days ago and Ovia says I should test in 11 days but I am thinking of testing in 15 days with a FRER if AF has not appeared yet. That way it should show me a decent line (be it 1 or 2) and I will know what's what.

I'm planning exactly the same! Think I ovulated two days ago too, expecting period at end of month so if not shown up I am going to test on the 2nd. Not super hopeful but the 2nd I have my graduate show, so if not pregnant I want a drink to celebrate! Fx for us both :)

I'm planning exactly the same! Think I ovulated two days ago too, expecting period at end of month so if not shown up I am going to test on the 2nd. Not super hopeful but the 2nd I have my graduate show, so if not pregnant I want a drink to celebrate! Fx for us both :)

How exciting!! My opk was not a strong positive which worries me that it will be a neg but still, have to keep hope. I have approx 39 day cycles which means I would be due on 26th Aug but I will leave to test on the 31st- I have the rheumatology clinic on 2nd which was when I was going to test but I need to tell them if I am because I know the drugs they will want to put me on are not safe for babies- 98% chance of miscarriage tells me I need to be certain before I go!

Graduate show? That sounds interesting what subject is it? Definitely Fx for us both, I am trying so hard not to get over excited!

I believe I ovulated 2 days ago and Ovia says I should test in 11 days but I am thinking of testing in 15 days with a FRER if AF has not appeared yet. That way it should show me a decent line (be it 1 or 2) and I will know what's what.

If you can hold out that long your a much better lady than me! I NEVER hold out so long, ever! lol

Finishing my Masters in jewellery design. It's been two years alongside my job and has been a bit of a hard slog at times. Glad it's nearly there. Really ready to start trying baby making properly :p

Finishing my Masters in jewellery design. It's been two years alongside my job and has been a bit of a hard slog at times. Glad it's nearly there. Really ready to start trying baby making properly :p

Oh I totally feel your pain! I did a Masters Degree in a very academic subject in one year and my head was totally battered by the end of it!

I am 2DPO and have ov type pains on the R side, I am at a lost with what is happening now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back