Flutters

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by jennyr1985, May 5, 2005.

1. jennyr1985

jennyr1985 Well-Known Member

I may only be a few weeks pregnant (too soon to test), but i keep getting flutters in my uterus every so often (feels like ripples going across) did anyone else get this?
    xx

2. ATLFalconS

ATLFalconS Member

I was reading ur post i didnt think nothing of it at the time, but 2 weeks after i did the BD,i did have the fluttering u were talking about which is the same time u said u had, Now its been 4weeks since i did the BD and no sign or symptoms of AF coming, but i still have the sleepyness(tired all the time) and sickness/nausea. I have never been pregnant before so i wouldnt know about that feeling me and u both got. but did u ever get sore/cramping pain on one side in ur lower pelvic area? I did about a week and a half after the BD then it went away. I still think i should check myself into a doctors office, but ill wait till AF comes around. Talk to u later, and i hope we get some answers.

3. jennyr1985

i havent got any cramping, ive have the odd pain though, but only a few. Just had some bleeding(came nearly a week before my af due), but no period cramping or feeling crap. I hope we get some answers, im dying to know if im pregnant!!!Good Luck hun
    xx

4. ATLFalconS

ATLFalconS Member

I barely read ur last post. I too also had some bleeding (not sure if it was my AF, cuz it lasted 2 days) a week before my AF is usually due . Im not sure. and if it was my AF , she usually visits me every 25 days. and today is day 24 and i have no signs of AF comin at all. So keep me posted, and ill talk to u later.
    *Jenn

5. jennyr1985

the bleeding suddenly stopped on sunday, then i had brown spotting which stopped monday. My period usually lasts a whole week, about 1 day spotting then 4 days heavy then medium until it fades away. Never before have i had this short medium period a week before my period was due. Im so confused, i wish there was a way of testing instead of waiting and then getting down when its BFN.Sorry just having a bit of a moan.
    xx