Flutters?

For me it was very low down and it felt like popping bubbles! x

Edit - meant to say, they started at 16 weeks.

Last edited:
I felt mine at around fourteen weeks, infact it might have been earlier!
Mine feel like when you get that Nerve in your eye and you feel it bouncing but in my tummy lol sometimes it feels bubbly like wind haha! I have a very active little monkey today, been wriggling around all day! It feels amazing!xxx

I've not felt anything yet! Except the fact I've been getting hiccups like mad haha! I did feel something that felt like a pulse or heartbeat very low down near my left hip! Pretty strange, any ideas what that was? I am confused haha! Xx

I swear my LO got hiccups when she was inside me - she still has them, although nowhere near as frequently!!! Luckily they weren't catching and I didn't get them!

I've had a few flutters and to me, they really do feel "fluttery". I don't think that's particularly descriptive, but it's hard to describe! Last time I felt proper kicks at 20 weeks and fluttery feelings at around 18 weeks. It's been slightly earlier this time, but I guess you know what to look out for.

I had a flutter once about two weeks ago, but nothing since.
The only way I can describe mine (weirdly) is it felt like a load of butterflies inside my tummy trying to get out.

I didn't feel anything until about 18/19 weeks and it felt as if someone was flicking me from inside x

I felt flutters at like 21wks, it kinda felt like there was a fish in my tummy swimming around haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back