Flutters

Geekachublog

Reaction score
Today I had flutters for the first time ever, it was wonderful. I'm not getting too excited just yet, but it really made me happy... It was only for a few seconds, and I thought at first it may be wind, but the feeling was in a different part of my belly. :)

I keep thinking I feel something but then wonder if its not too much of a pulse/throb-type feelng? I feel it really quite low

I'm still unsure also.. I just want to feel big kicks and punches already :).

I know what you mean about it feeling like a pulse/ throb feeling. I think I felt podge last night.. Felt a little bit like a washing machine?

X

Mine was a pulse type feeling, like there were butterflies on the inside trying to get out. :)

Tri hopping... I feel this every now and then usually in the evenings :S it's deffo not wind. It feels like butterflies / really light tapping. Doesn't last long but it's so low down. People say you can't feel them early (not had a scan so may be further than I think) but I'm so in tune with my body and I KNOW it's not wind haha. It's strange, wonder what it is..

X

Last edited:
Funny thing is with mine, it wasn't really low down, quite low down, but higher than pubic line :)

Mine is around just above my pubic bone (as is my baby) I hear it's wart around the same area :)
It could be! My mum felt me at 14 weeks and I was her first baby :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back