Flutters or wind

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I've had a couple of little feelings in my belly tonight, but they are really high up (just above belly button), can you feel flutters this high up? Felt like a really fast heartbeat/butterflies.

Or am I just fooling myself?

I'm also feeling a lot of "pulling" in my tummy, hoping I'm not imagining it :)

I've had exactly the same today. Plus almost like electric shock feelings down below. I haven't been windy today either, so I'm hoping its start of feeling bubs :)

owe gysgal i have had a couple of times elctric shock type feelings down below!! what do you think that is? Do you think its the baby moving?

I cant wait to feel the baby move but like geekachublog i keep thinking its wind.... i just cant wait to feel it and know its the baby :)

The first movements I felt with William were like a little butterfly,very bizarre feeling but I'm sorry I can't remember how high or low that was x

im not sure holly. they dont seem to have a pattern and sometimes its a couple of "shocks" then half hour later its 3 or 4, then 10 mins later its just the 1. so possibly bubs poking at cervix????

ive had like very mild stitch like feeling today. but again, not constant, and no apparent pattern to them.

I remember the first time I felt it...such a wonderful feeling!

im not sure holly. they dont seem to have a pattern and sometimes its a couple of "shocks" then half hour later its 3 or 4, then 10 mins later its just the 1. so possibly bubs poking at cervix????

ive had like very mild stitch like feeling today. but again, not constant, and no apparent pattern to them.

its so weird isnt it! I know some days i dont get it and others its a bit more constant, but quite a strong feeling though. I cant identify a pattern either x

The flutterings i got were pretty low down and still are now but everyone is different i guess :) xx

Thanks all, just didn't know if you could feel flutters do high up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back