flutters at 7 weeks?

munchkin1982

Reaction score
as the title says really... is this possible? this is my 3rd pregnancy and there is a chance of twins too as on both sides of the family etc xx

I'm not sure but I think it's too soon. I'm 16+ with my first & only recently felt little flutters. X

I felt my daughter (first child) from 11 weeks. I'm not sure how much movement the baby does at 7 weeks but as its your 3rd I would say it isn't impossible xx

I don't think it's possible if you look at how small they are at that stage. Obviously only you know what you are feeling but I definitely don't think it's baby. Even if you asked mw they would probably say it's wind. This is my first I didn't feel anything till maybe 18 weeks. I know we are all different but 7 weeks seems to early to me. Sorry to sound so negative.

I felt my second at 15 weeks and thats pretty early. I dont think it has the size or strength at 7 weeks to feel. Is there any chance you could be much further along than you thought?

I felt flutter first time at 16w, this time 12w, tiny pokes by 14 and now my bump makes all sorts of shapes.

I thought I was early and even second guessed myself. I think perhaps its too early yet.

I got my first flutters in the bath when everything was still and warm.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back