flutters at 7 weeks?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by munchkin1982, May 12, 2016.

1. munchkin1982

munchkin1982 Well-Known Member

as the title says really... is this possible? this is my 3rd pregnancy and there is a chance of twins too as on both sides of the family etc xx

2. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but I think it's too soon. I'm 16+ with my first & only recently felt little flutters. X

3. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

I felt my daughter (first child) from 11 weeks. I'm not sure how much movement the baby does at 7 weeks but as its your 3rd I would say it isn't impossible xx

4. catswiskers

catswiskers Well-Known Member

I definitely think its possible ��

5. Blueclass

Blueclass Well-Known Member

I don't think it's possible if you look at how small they are at that stage. Obviously only you know what you are feeling but I definitely don't think it's baby. Even if you asked mw they would probably say it's wind. This is my first I didn't feel anything till maybe 18 weeks. I know we are all different but 7 weeks seems to early to me. Sorry to sound so negative.

6. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

I felt my second at 15 weeks and thats pretty early. I dont think it has the size or strength at 7 weeks to feel. Is there any chance you could be much further along than you thought?

7. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

I felt flutter first time at 16w, this time 12w, tiny pokes by 14 and now my bump makes all sorts of shapes.

I thought I was early and even second guessed myself. I think perhaps its too early yet.

I got my first flutters in the bath when everything was still and warm.

xxxx