Flat head

Lilelephant

Reaction score
My OH is obsessed with Orlando getting a flat head abd now I am paranoid! I do tummy time every day and he isn't laying down all day I move him between bouncer mat and me lol

I took Charlie to the docs as his head was really flat!! But she said it was fine and just make sure I keep moving him into different positions, which your doing so should be a problem!!

Last edited:
Yeah it does go away but its worrying isn't it. Kayden is just starting to get one. And a wee baldy patch at the back where the hair has rubbed off. Your LO's maybe a bit wee for this but I put some cushions up against the wall & prop him up with a cushion behind his head which isn't as hard as the material of his seat or moses basket ect, he doesn't stay there for long though. Only thing is u need to watch them constant if propped up like that, need to move into safe place if phone or door goes.

Also - my eldest LO she got her flat head alot younger, and kayden was older but with kayden i've put a soft blanket under his head when he's in his bouncy seat, just so its a bit softer & i duno if thats helped coz as i said he didn't get his til alot later & i never done that (the blanket thing) with eldest LO.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back