Flashing smiley for 6 days so far?

Glittergirl84

Reaction score
Hi guys!

The last 4 months we have been using clear blue OPK it has been quite standard before, fertile on day 9 and ovulating on day 13. This time though I was fertile again on day 9 but I still haven't had the static smiley? That's 6 fertile days now and I have a 27 day cycle. We have been trying every other day just in case. Has anyone else had this?! I will keep testing in the mornings but think it's a bit weird! :wall2:

You may have missed your surge. Apparently once detected, the CB digis continue to show flashing until they register peak.

I had seven flashy faces this month, before giving up (on the sticks, not the baby dancing). I hope Sugarpop is right!

Thanks guys - it's weird as the last few months were so spot on and I thought I can probably get away with not using the sticks if it's that regular! Another flashing one today! Il keep going for another 3 days just because and keep baby dancing every few days.

Well I got my static smiley tonight! I don't normally test it thought I would and there it was so got straight to it!! Completely out from my normal cycle though which is weird, normally ov on day 12 but it was day 16!!fingers crossed! X

Woohoo! That's great, my fingers are well and truly crossed!

I am on day 6 of flashing face today too!
The last 2 months I had 4 days flashing the a solid face.
I was going to stop testing, thinking I had somehow missed it, but now I'm wondering if I should keep going. Thoughts???

Day 7 still flashing face!!! Should I keep testing or give up and wait till next month?

I gave up after seven flashies this month and AF is due next week. It's quite nice, even though I probably didn't ovulate, I still have a tiny bit of hope that it might have happened...

Up to you, but this way I spend more time feeling positive :D

Yeah, I'm going to give up with the testing this month. Will still try and dtd every other day and just live on hope Haha

Hey / I kept testing until day 11 and it was on the evening testing! My AF is due next weekend - I keep thinking I'm getting PMS style pains but not sure so not holding out much hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back