Fishyness tmi

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i rember there being a thread a while ago about eating fish and making down below smell fishy well... i actually ate some fish for the first time on saturday and it actually makes me smell lil fishy down below ive had 2 baths yesterday and 1 today but the smell still comes back i am using baby wipes when i wipe after the loo now just to freshen it up... how long does the fishness last?

or is this really not normall loool

dont worry about it.. your washign to much.. and will end up with thrush if you carry on.. leave ur foof alone.. poor thing lol

i eat fish all the time.. its actually one of my cravings..and tbh.. its better for you to eat it.. than to avoid it coz of ur foof smelling lol...

Yeah as Lisa said ur washing waaaay too much, you need 'good bacteria' down there and your washing it all away. Ur body will begin to make loads of bacteria to replace it causing thrush or simular infections.

Keep an eye on your discharge, if you notice its smelly or greyish in colour then I would make an appointment for a swab to make sure you dont already have an infection.

Dont use bubble baths, soap or anything like that down there... wash with just water if you can :)

ive had no discharge recently i was quite proud lol

i bet ill get loads now i said that lol

I think that can be a sign of a water infection too. I remember someone I know having the same thing when she was poorly once.

Nah, I live off Evian - never, ever drink tap water (I'm weird LOL).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back