Fish.. Meat.. or Veg?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
What does your Lo prefer?
Keeley loves Fish then veg she's not too keen on meat i think cos its too chewy :)

I voted veg as Olivia Loves all veggies.

But she does like all 3 really! She did go through a phase of spitting her meat out but i found that if i cut it small enough and hide it under her mash she would eat it :rotfl:

She eats it fine now tho, i still have to cut it quite small tho!

Dan loves fish, veg than meat. He has fish about 3 times a week so its a good job!

Hi

I put veg, Kiara hardly eats her meat and i hate fish so its never inour house but loves most veggies
Katrina

Jake likes all three but probably veg, fish then meat. If it is pureed he will eat anything but I don't really puree anything anymore. He is a bit funny with textures and spits his meat out alot of the time probably because it's a bit too chewy for him. He eats his veg and fish although his fish is usually in the form of fish fingers or fish cakes. He actually eats quite alot of bread, rice and potato's.

Jams a total carnivore, all the meat goes then the veg on his plate :lol:
but fishs a fave too, spec fish fingers

Ella loves her veggies, but really likes meat. Especially since I told her what each thing is, so now if I tell her we're having beef she says, 'mmmm cow', or she'll wave her bit of chicken in the air and say 'bok bok chicken' :rotfl: She loves slowcooked ribs and chicken drumsticks.

Alex hasn't really show a preference yet, he eats pretty much everything going as long as he doesn't have to put much effort in to it!

And fish rarely features in our house, unless it's mini fish fingers for Ella :oops:

Stephen hates meat! i think its too chewy for him or he doesnt like the texture. H elikes a few veggies though, potaotoe being the favourite in any shape or form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back