First tri survival kit!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
A close friend has confided that she wants to start trying for a baby soon. Her partners wanted kids for a while but he's told her she is to decide when she's ready and just go ahead and not tell him lol.

So as I know I want to make her up a little box of essentials for the first tri. I'm thinking
Sea bands
Sweets
Voucher for ice lollies! (Or the liquid ones u freeze urself)
Ginger biscuits
Gaviscon
A link to this forum! (def an essential)
wheat bag for all those horrible tri 1 cramps

but then I'm drawing a blank! So ladies, what are your suggestions please?

Xx

Polo mints and some windeaze (sp?) A little book on preg maybe? A few coins for scan picture, um Defo a bottle or two of caffeine free coke and some lemonade too and some decaf tea or coffee mayb?fake alcohol if she is normally someone who likes the odd drink? Peppermint tea um oh I know some small snack bags of nuts or seeds or dried fruit, maybe some throat lozenges and paracetamol in case maybe a small list of nhs guidelines to foods you shouldn't eat? Some pregnacare tablets or other equivalent,

Polo mints and some windeaze (sp?) A little book on preg maybe? A few coins for scan picture, um Defo a bottle or two of caffeine free coke and some lemonade too and some decaf tea or coffee mayb?fake alcohol if she is normally someone who likes the odd drink? Peppermint tea um oh I know some small snack bags of nuts or seeds or dried fruit, maybe some throat lozenges and paracetamol in case maybe a small list of nhs guidelines to foods you shouldn't eat? Some pregnacare tablets or other equivalent,

Fab suggestions! Thanks!!

Xx

Fab suggestions! Thanks!!

Xx

also depending on your budget maybe a little shower gel pack and some panty liners (keep her smelling and feeling fresh and some nail varnish / face pack thing to pamper with?) x

Such a lovely idea! How about a tape measure? Not a Stanley 1 tho ;) the ones seamstresses use so she can measure herself? Sign her up for the Emma's Diary packs and print the vouchers off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back