First toothies !!!

Marianne

Reaction score
I am so excited so took couple photos of brushing Findlays first tooth !! Found on 8th October !!

066-3.jpg

067-2.jpg

068-3.jpg

069-3.jpg

Aw how cute, and yay for his first tooth!! well done findlay x

Aww, look at his little chubby cheeks, he's adorable!..And first teeth, they grow up so quick :)

adorable M loves teeth brushing but prefers to do it herself so i brush and then give her the brush x

Thanks for the comments girls ! Yeah, Findlay tries to take the brush too, but he just chokes himelf lol. He's a riggly little worm now, I cant leave him sitting on the couch, as he has worked out how to get down off it and onto his belly (mind u without hurting himself lol), he's also worked out how to tip his bouncer over onto it's side ( while he's still strapped into it lol )! He never wants to sit still, constantly want's you to hold him up to stand or he's wriggling about (but not crawling). He's also into everything, grabbing laptop wire lol, pen's, peaces of paper, controls, u name it, if he see's it he's off with it! His second little tooth came through around 4 day's after the first one ! The eye tooth on his left side, seems to be lumped up something awfull now and very white, maybe it's going to come through next, god knows lol!

how sweet. Campbell has those jammys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back