First time, weird things, don't know if I have it...

llcoolj89

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first time here and it "may" also be my first time as a mum (hopefully and crossing my fingers).

Okay, so my period usually starts at 22 or 23 of the month and usually ends by 28th, but last December 2016, period skipped me. I took a PT and it came out negative.

By 27th, I took another PT and still negative, but later that night after making love with my husband, early in the dawn, I have some bleeding, so I thought it was menstruation. I put in a pad and went back to sleep, to which later I didn't bleed for the whole day.

The following day, still after making love, I bleed very lightly again, wore a pad, by which I just throw it out. Still no moderate or heavy bleeding.

Same thing happened by 30th. I don't have UTI, btw, or any hurt.

On 29th though, we skipped sex, and I never bleed. I felt some cramping and uneasiness, so I thought I would get the period... but alas, it didn't happen.

Right now, no more bleeding, having some vaginal discharge, and it seems like my comfort fit undies are tight.

Never took a PT (because I don't wanna get disappointed again). I know I should took another PT, but then again, I just want to ask you gals about my situation -- on what do you think about it, or if anyone has experienced the same situation?

hello! i would suggest, maybe try another hpt? x

Last edited:
hello! i would suggest, maybe try another hpt? x

I have used the same brand of PT and it is the most expensive on the same drugstor, so I wonder why. Maybe I should use another HPT brand then.

Any other who would like to comment? Still haven't took PT yet.

Last edited:
Just because it's the most expensive doesn't mean that is the most sensitive. It might just have been too early but I would definitely do another test again now if you haven't come on. Have you had any other symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back