first time mummies

starryeyed

Reaction score
Hello any first time expecting mummies due in december ? And scared about birth cant get it out my head.. qill be good to meet people on here and chat i dont get out due to my depression xx

Awww congrats im due the ninth had two scans already as we didnt know how far i was to begin with im soo happy but scared lol got a bump yet? Xx

I'm due 27th November with my first, not too far out :)

Ah, congrats!
I'm more bloated than bumpy, but it's coming along nicely :)
I had my 16wk midwife appt today and got to hear baba's heartbeat, which was lovely.
When's your next appt?

There's a bunch of lovely ladies on here if ever you need us or just fancy a natter :)

Carlee x

Aww thats great . My nxt midwife is friday and scan is end of july how about u? And i got a bump and im just wondering where do u put the code for the pregnancy thing to appear?

Due 25th nov with my first and yep scared of labour :) I'm sure when in the moment we will all cope :) x

I'm a first time momma and due 29th November! I'm very nervous but also very excited for labour!xxx

I'm also going to be a first time mum! Due November 23rd :) Nervous about the birth but so excited to meet baba!

First time mum due 21 st sept. move to tri 3 in couple of days! :) in excited about labour more scared how I am going to cope with rest of pregnancy :) xxx

Hey!! I'm also due Dec with my first, due the 14th so hoping it doesn't get too comfy and hang on in there any longer than due date!! Lol. I'm also a newbie to here so looking forward to meeting an chatting with others. X

Hi I'm a first time mummy due 22 October and I am so bricking it :( x

First time due 23rd oct. more worried about waiting for labour to start than actual birth. How will you know??? Xx

Well at least im not the only one i know we can all cope as our bodies are made to give birth but still scared lol xx

I'm due 1st November. :). I must say there are a few points that worry me! I am mainly excited though. :).

Welcome and congratulations.

Xxx

I'm trying my hardest not to think about the scary labour part and instead I am focusing on my first cuddle with bubs - not sure whether ignorance is the best tactic but it's what I'm going with for now!!!

xx

Maybe I'm completely weird, I'm really not bothered about labour and birth, I'm already sick of being pregnant because I've waited so long for a baby that I'm sick of waiting now ;)

I'm more scared about coping when baby is first born.

I'm the same geeks! Bring on the pain, I really can't wait!

Tbh I'm really not enjoying being pregnant, I can't wait to have the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back