First Time Charting and C.Fertility Monitor

MrsTLC

Reaction score
OK, I'm a tad foncused. This is our first cycle of TTC and (due to a couple a medicated related issues) we are attacking the baby making stage from all angles including charting and the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Today is CD6 and FM has asked for a test, which I performed with FMU.... 5 minutes later it reads as High. However, TCOYOF says (as l understand it) that unless you have good quality CM the sperm won't survive long enough until ovulation and so sperm is (sort of) wasted. Current CM is similar to arousal fluid but doesn't evaporate, so I'm pretty sure it is CM, but there isn't a great deal of it and it doesn't appear to have any 'fertile' qualities as described.

Some will already know that D/H takes pain medication for a long term back problem which cause a problem in ejaculating. When he's on them he doesn't ejaculate 19/20 times unless we haven't bd in a while (7 to 10 days), so, herein lies our problem... Do l listen to my CM or the FM? l suspect it is the CM but I just want to be doubly sure. I don't want to 'waste' an ejaculation by depositing too early as it's unlikely I'll have 7 to 10 days to build up for a second one... Make sense?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Gosh tricky, I don't use a monitor but the clear blue advanced digi are similar and you get days of high readings on that before a peak. Some people don't get much ewcm/fertile cm, do you normally? You could try using conceive plus or preseed? Is your OH able to ejaculate on his own more frequently? My OH often has problems sealing the deal when we have sec but he is able to by himself! He does it into a softcup and I insert it so I get the swimmers. It sure if that'll help in your situation though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back