First smile!!

Kim

Reaction score
I am proud to announce that my little princess smiled for the first time this morning (and it wasn't wind) at the age of 4 weeks and 4 days!! I'm so proud of my little girl. Sorry about the bad picture, had to get my mum to grab the camera quick!!

26jan1.jpg

what a beautiful smile. Seren has also been smiling loads today but every time I go to take a photo she stops, hmph. It is the best thing in the wotrld though, however she smiled at the cat so don't think its cos she loves me the best

Awww great news!

Brody started small and now spends most of his time with a big grin on his face!
:)

I am glad that Jack's girlfriend is advanced he will be ever so pleased when i tell him- Lol :lol:

Nice one Kim!!! :D

Wow, isn't Rubie a fine big girl now! What a lovely smile. Isn't it lovely when you know it isn't wind?

Naomi keeps smiling but it's wind...how do you know when it isn't? I mean, I know you know, but how? I can't remember my sister's first smile, though I was a teenager when she was born, and she's the only baby I have experience with from such an early age, if you know what I mean.

What's the secret Kim? How do I get Naomi to smile like that?

*HUG* to Kim and Rubie

Sue

Awwwww..thats great isnt she lovely.
Well done on getting the camera, and a great pic of her 1st smile.

Thats so lovely!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

can't wait for my little one to smile now.

just need to give birth to him first! :D

Tiny Sue said:
how do you know when it isn't? I mean, I know you know, but how?Sue

I know because it was in response to me and she did it for ages, and I think when you get to know your baby you just know when something is different

aww bless, shes so sweet

i cant wait for Coby to smile for real, when he does his wind smiles he has a really deep dimple in his cheek

i even love wind smiles, i pretend they're real lol!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jase got all excited the other day, Coby did a really big wind smile and it happend to be when jase was talking to him, so he thought it was a real one, he was so dissapointed when i told him it was wind lol

I think I got a smile this morning, I was sticking my tongue out and Ella kept sticking hers out back at me and Im pretty sure I got a smile as her eyes were open and she was reacting to me so I dont think it was wind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back