First shift back today

Jojo84

Reaction score
It's my first shift back on my new rota... I'm saying j have a ligament injury and can't do lifting/moving if clients... Wonder how it's going to go... Also I looked in the mirror just now and god I look fat and bloaty. I could cry :'(

Good luck honey ,don't cry I am sure you look lovely

Good luck hon, I am sure you look gorgeous as always :) xx

I bet you look fab hun, and just do what you can at work if you cant do much then its not your fault.

Michelle. x

I'm sitting at work crying. He has me in every single weekend!! I only have one day a week off. I talked to his manager who refuses to help. Now I'm hyperventilating

Last edited:
That is too much Hun, you might have to speak to him about it x

Can you join a union? Fees are too much a month and you can always leave once you've had your help xx

I can't do anything. I can't talk to anyone about it because I don't want them to know. I feel like I'm
Being discriminated against

What's your grievance procedure?

Boss right, employee wrong. Report it, get told you have no substance. The end

Go to your gp hun, talk to them about it all and how its making you feel. Cud you afford to have a few weeks off to see how you feel??

Really feel for you hun, wish i cud give you a big hug.

Michelle. x

I can't afford it. I feel so hot like I'm going to faint, my pulse is a pile a minute. I'm so angry,

So sorry you have to go through this hun.

Michelle. x

This doesn't sound right at all. I'm a line manager in my job and I would never treat a member of staff like this. I wouldn't necessarily bend over backwards but there is no way I would be this obstructive and cause my employee to be overly anxious when they are in the first stages of pregnancy. Could you draw up what you would ideally like to do? Might help when talking to your boss and reaching some from of compromise. Equally your gp and probably even citizens advice might be able to help as well.

Baby didn't like me being so upset. Givin me some aches :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back