First scan

Rachel

Reaction score
Hi everyone I had my 1st scan today. It was really nice to see baby and know everything is ok :D.
Im 12 weeks 6 days not 12 weeks 3 days as I thought I was, so im due on the 17th of June not the 20th. So im moving to the second trimester tomorrow :D.
I have got a pic of it and I will try and post it later :).
Rachel

Awww that's excellent news hun :D Can't wait to see the picture.

xx

Hi, just scanned the picture now. Sorry about the yellow around it, the hospital put it in a holder and i cant get just the pic out lol.
Hope this works.

My12weekscan.jpg

Omg its tiny!! How do I make it bigger? :?

congrats on the scan - glad everything went well...

must be lovely seeing your little bean... you can relax now and watch your bump grow.

x

Congratulations, what a lovely scan picture.

It must be a relief to get to the 12 week mark.

Awww it's a fab picture :D
Not sure how to make it bigger I'm afraid, only know how to make them smaller

Thanks, im really happy :D. Its so nice to see him/her for the 1st time. I can relax and enjoy my pregnancy now :D :D
Rachel xx

Hi,

Great scan picture.......it must be great to see the little one for the first time!!! I have mine next week, seeing your pic makes me even more excited!!!

Take care

Amy

hi congratulations on first scan its lovely xxxxx

That is soooo cute!! I have my scan a week today and can't wait now!!!

The only thing that is bothering me is that my appt is at 9.15am and I have to have a full bladder yet I've still to take a that morning sample with me!! I'll never get a full bladder again in that short time!!! :lol: :?

S. xx

Are you sure you have to have a full bladder?

I thought I did with the first scan and drank loads of water before hand. The scan lady was a litte late and by the time she was ready for me I was busting to go and not looking forward to having something pressing into my tummy, but then she said I didn't need a full bladder for a scan!! So I ran to the loo and then came back and she did the scan no trouble.

So - double check!!

I will defo check!!

All my friends and all the books and stuff from the midwife say I do - maybe phone the antenatal dept.

Thanks

S. xx

The idea is if your bladder is full then it pushes up the baby out of the pelvis they can then get a better look at the baby, if your bladder is too full then they may ask you to empty it. just have a couple of glasses and cross your legs you'll be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back