first scan

rach

Reaction score
Alicya.jpg

got new due date too apparently am 10w5d and due on 27 may 2006
they couldnt find it at first wich scared me to death but needed to empty a bit out of bladder and then they found it fine :D seen the heart beating and everything xxxxxx

Great scan pic! Glad everything was ok for you. Good news about your EDD too!!!

Aww..rach I'm sooo happy for you! Great pic to!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Rach,

Really glad everything is fine with your little 'un. Good piccie.

Nicki.x :D

aww cute pic, glad everything went well

xx

aww so cool to see ur little baba :) so your not even the june section your the may! xx

awww, good pic. Cant wait for my scan now :lol: . Glad everything is ok xxxx

Really pleased for you Rach, glad everything went well, hope you'll be able to relax a bit more now the first hurdle is out of the way - lovely picture!!

Oh Rach that is wonderful - am so pleased for you!!!

I have got my letter today for my scan - 7th December, was bit disappointed that it is a long way off but DH says that it will soon come round. We are going to stay with friends in Southampton at the end of the month, so when we get back from there it will nearly be time!!

Xxx

thanks everyone just cant stop smiling today :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxx

AWWW!I'm so please for you rach! I had a lump in my throat looking at your scan pic, Awww!
So, you're in the MAY baby club then! Cricky! I bet you didn't expect that!
Love Sam xx

How wonderful to be further on than you thought!

And there definatly a little person in there! Isnt the scan pic so cute it is a perfect little person shape, ahhh!

Pleased for you honey!!!!!!! :D

:D :D :D my little jelly baby lol thats what it reminds me of been looking at it since yesterday and couldnt think what it reminded of now i know lol xxxxxxxxxxx

That's such a sweet picture (that's who to blame for those stabbing pains :lol: ). Congratulations!!!!

lol never thought about that funny how once you see the baby nothing else seems important anymore :D you forget all the bad things thats happened in past couple of weeks lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rachel delighted scan went well. Glad all ok.Sorry havent been on in a while but was thinkin of you. I'm feelin really crap & havent had energy to do anythn once I get home from wrk. Hopefully just feel like this for a few more weeks.So you 'll be movin into May baby club now ! Hope you keepin well. Lorrie :) xx

hi lorrie hun was wondering where you were sorry your feeling poorly hope it passes for you soon hun xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back