First Scan Tomorrow

Emily0505

Reaction score
Got my first scan tomorrow at 10.50.

Eeeeeeeeek!

XX

Good luck honey and enjoy it, it's amazing to see them in there! Looking forward to seeing pics :)

Aw good luck! Ull love seeing ur LO there its amazing xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

To be completely honest with you all, I am really worried about it. I am scared there won't be a baby in there!

I have no reason to worry, no bleeding, no unusual cramps and although my pg symptoms have been quite mild I do have them.

I guess all the worry is just part and parcel of becoming a mummy!

As soon as I see lil one on the screen I will feel so much better and hopefully I can then start believing that I am actually preggers! :)

Thanks for your replies guys

XX

Last edited:
I know exactly how you feel Emily - I'm the same! I don't have my scan until Monday, and until I actually see LO in there, it's still so hard to believe - even with the weeks worth on feeling rotten under my belt!!!

Good luck hun, enjoy - and I hope you bring back some piccies for us!

xx

Good luck hun :) can't wait to see pics x x

It was AMAZING!!!!

Lil one was wiggling away, saw fingers, spine, heart beat and it was soooo great!

I will try and upload piccy's later.

:) :) :) :)

I am sooooo happy now I've seen my beautiful baby! I'm now off to tell the world!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lovely news hun, congratulations. Who are ya going to tell first? xxx

Aw congrats that's brill!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I got moved forward too, new due date is 11th August. I am a lil bit confused cuz the sonogropher said I measured 12 + 4 and due date 11th Aug, so I've changed ticker but is says I'm 12+5? I'm going with 12+5 cuz it's another day closer to seeing my bean!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back