First scan relief

JulyBug

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm new here and currently 11+3 weeks pregnant confirmed by my first scan yesterday, I booked a private scan as I wanted to announce at christmas and my NHS scan isn't until the 9th January! I'm so glad I did, I feel so relived now that everything is ok and there's a strong little heartbeat!

Attached a couple of pics, does anyone think they can guess gender?

xx

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 38
  • unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 33
Congrats! I am on my way home to tell my family now and I do wish I had something to show for it. Never mind, only a couple of weeks to wait until my scan. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

Aww thankyou Michelle, Merry christmas to you too! xx

So glad to hear all went well for you JulyBug :) What a massive relief! Ooh gender! How exciting...Going to go with Girl? But i'm very bad at these things haha, what do you think? Do you think you'll find out for real or will you keep it as a surprise? x

Hi Steph! I will be finding out definitely! Not knowing would drive me mad! :)

We are hoping for a boy but wouldn't mind either way of course.. everyone says my lack of symptoms and mild nausea are good 'boy' signs but who knows!

xxx

We're going to find out too! It helps me plan (I'm ever so slightly OCD .....) and the not knowing would be SO hard to cope with1

Fingers crossed for you! Yeah I've heard this too! Maybe we are both carrying boys then! Keep me posted on how you get on on, and hoping the lack of symptons/nausea continues for you :)

Merry Christmas! xxx

What a lovely scan Julybug and perfect to show your family at Christmas! How did they react? So exciting telling people :) I'm really tempted to get an early scan in future!

Its such a relief finally telling people, only close family know at the moment, I will tell everyone else once I've had my first NHS scan.

Im so glad I had a private one, it really put my mind at rest! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back