first scan in 2days nervous after previous pregnancy

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi iv got my first scan on thursday i no most ppl cant wait but im dreading it!i was pregnant before everything seemed so normal then i turned up for 12week scan seen my baby fort every thing was fine as didnt no what to expect but midwife said baby heart had stopped baby was right size for 12weeks so she said it must have happened with in the last 2days with in secounds i was in a room asking if i wanted a operation to remove baby or to let it bleed away!!! it was the worst day ever, i did get preg straight after had my girl in march! but still just as worried :( i hope i have good news on thurs and not ending up in the misscarage forum :(

awww hun thats awful im sure thats what most pregnant women fear but for you the fear must be even worse as you have been through it before
hope all goes well for you this time will be thinking of you on thursday xxxxxxxxx

thinking of you, crossing everything but i'm sure you wont need it - everything will be fine xxxxxx

Oh hun I'm so sorry for your past experience, things like that never go from your head I know. When I had the scan to confirm my second m/c and there was a blank screen, it was all I expected to see when i had a scan with this one at 7weeks after abdo pain.

I am sure everything will be fine, but let us know how it goes. Good luck xxx

glad it all went well for you hunny,

enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27